Panther Hydro Cleaning utilizes F9 BARC which is the world's best concrete rust remover, fertilizer stain remover, irrigation rust stain and orange acid burn cleaner.
Rust stain removal can be very difficult to remove and we have the solution! Whether you have received a ticket from your HOA or would like a professional service to achieve the best results possible, F9 Authorized Applicators have professional tools to get the job done right. Our National F9 TEAM can remove rust, irrigation stains, battery stains and other contaminants from concrete sidewalks, bricks, pavers, tile, stone, stucco, vinyl siding, concrete coatings, pool decks, roof shingles, asphalt, rubber, and more...WITH NO DAMAGE to your surface.
Call us today for a free estimate!
Areas where rust can be a problem:
- Under trash containers:
- Down spouts and water runoff areas
- Mail boxes and newspaper stands located in many areas
- At strip malls and parking lots, battery acid "rust" can be found on the sidewalks and curbs from cars parking there
- Food courts have chairs and tables with rust
- Food courts and many retail outlets have gates and fences that can product rust under them
- The parking lot street lights can get rust on the bases and concrete posts used to hold them in
- Bike Racks
- Hardware stores, plumbing outlets and building material stores have racks outside. Many hold metal items that rust on their store fronts.
- Commercial buildings and retail centers have the water spigots that can rust down the siding
- Commercial buildings and retail have lighting fixtures and other metal sources that produce rust
- Retail stores may keep their shopping carts outside which can rust and stain the concrete
- Loading docks usually have quite a bit of rust
- Storage facilities almost always have a lot of rust
- Carwash bays have rust and soap scum. F9 is excellent on the soap scum too. The wands produce rust on the siding.
- Parking lots have concrete frames around the trees and are used to provide a barrier when cars park next to them. They get battery stains.
- Golf cart charging stations
- RV Parking lots and dealerships